What is a Conference Bridge Call?
How Does a Conference Bridge Work with AgileIP?
VoIP conference call benefits
- Host up 50 participants in a conference room and you can require a higher limit on the number of participants if needed.
- Create separate conference rooms (bridges) for different departments such as sales, accounting, and customer support.
- Join the conference call from any device: mobile devices, landlines, and VoIP phone.
- Easily allow employees working remotely or from home to join your conference calls and meetings. The conference call bridge allows participants to dial into a virtual meeting room to communicate with the team remotely without any need for a complicated setup or internet connexion.
- Conference call recording is available upon request.
In some instances, like for a board room a dedicated conference phone can add additional value. If you have a large conference room where multiple participants meet and need to call in the conference bridge together we recommend the following conference phone models:
Companies of all sizes can use conference bridges. For companies with operations in different countries and multiple time zones, a great deal of cross-functional collaboration needs to happen virtually. Businesses with workers and partners assigned to various locations need regular cooperation and a solution that ensures constant dialogue between workers even in situations were some team members only have access to a regular phone, their mobile and no internet and this is exactly the use case addressed by a conference bridge. Conference bridging ensures your workforce can easily and quickly meet virtually to solve your company’s most pressing issues.
Meet with your team remotely using conference bridge technology.
Connect everyone in one call with conference bridge call services.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
We offer free consultations to assess your needs and help you make an educated choice.