What is Three-Way Calling?
Difference Between Three-Way Calling and Conference Calls using a bridge
How to Initiate Three-Way Calls with VoIP
To initiate a three-way call, follow these steps:
- Call the first party.
- Select the three-way call option on your phone.
- Call the second party.
- After they answer, you will have an opportunity to talk to them before adding them to the original call (if they don’t answer, you can go back to the first call).
- Select again the three-way option to merge the calls.
Benefits of using Three-Way Calling:
- Cost-effective communication: 3-way calling is a feature that is included in the AgileIP VOIP phone systems without additional cost.
- More efficient workflows: 3-way calling allows you to dictate when the third-party enters and leaves the call. You can add them in as soon as the conversation starts.
- Improved customer service: Customer service representatives can easily add a manager to any call using three-way calling to accelerate the resolution of customer issues. For example, the same feature allows a tech support representative to escalate problems to a supervisor or senior technician while remaining on the call.
Offer an improved customer experience with three-way calling.
AgileIP phone system includes the 3-way calling feature for free.
The multifunction VOIP phone solution we offer
has everything you'll need for smooth business telecommunication.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
We offer free consultations to assess your needs and help you make an educated choice.