Carrier-Grade 12-Line IP Phone model
The Grandstream GRP2636 Carrier-Grade 12-Line IP Phone model comes with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and ease of management.
The phone is part of the GRP series of Carrier-Grade IP Phones. This phone features 5-way voice conferencing for amplifying productivity, integrated PoE & Wi-Fi, and it comes equipped with full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to ensure that users can communicate perfectly.
The GRP series offers carrier-level security features to provide business-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2636 features outstanding call-handling capabilities and is ideal for busy professionals and receptionists. The phone is also easy to use and very easy to deploy.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with a noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection, including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
BROWSE ALL PHONE MODELS
We offer free consultations to assess your needs and help you make an educated choice.